Our fees are based on providing the finest care, skill and time required for the appropriate treatment. We believe open communication is important and will discuss your care and associated fees in detail with you before beginning any treatment.
At Blasek Family Dentistry, our objective is to assist you with understanding your insurance benefits. We know this can be challenging as each plan differs in its covered services. We encourage our patients to become familiar with their policies, exclusions, deductibles, and maximums.
As a courtesy to our patients, we will:
- Research your dental insurance plan to advise you of benefits available to you
- Review Treatment Plans and Estimates for any dental work that needs to be completed
- Follow ADA guidelines for coding procedures and filing insurance
- File your insurance electronically within 24 hours of your visit
Your responsibilities include:
- Is our practice IN or OUT of Network with your Insurance?
- Payment of fees not covered by your insurance are due, at the time of service
- Keeping our office informed of any changes in your insurance
Discounts and Financing Plans
We can help you arrange payments through the financial plans as summarized. Please contact our office for additional details.
Care credit is 12 months interest free if paid within the promotional period. Extended payment plans are available with fixed APR. The CareCredit payment options allow you to:
- Start treatment today
- Save your other credit cards for unplanned expenses
- Enjoy low minimum monthly payments
- Pay no annual fees or prepayment penalties
- Use it for additional treatment – no need to reapply
- For more information you can go to www.carecredit.com